Follow By Email

If you would like to follow my blog, please type your email below and follow the directions given.

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Foie Gras, Perhaps?

Dear Adorable Ducklings,

While I admire your fluffy, cute feathers and am thankful you have not lost your lives to any roaving feral felines, I would greatly appreciate if you would not continue to leave your droppings all over the bottom of the pool. It is gross. Plus, there are a multitude of other places where you can eliminate pesonal waste without rendering my swimming area unusable. If you are unable to meet this request of mine unaided, then perhaps I could assist in finding you another role to play in this great big world of ours.

Please respond with your decision before school is officially out for the summer. I anticipate my patience will have worn out by that point.

Sincerely,

RL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment! I look forward to approving it.