Follow By Email

If you would like to follow my blog, please type your email below and follow the directions given.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Anniversaries for Mothers of Small Children


The most amazing things that happened today, in order.

Number 1: Massages from my man, but better.


Number 2: Dust buster from Amazon. I had no idea how many cheez-its had been crushed into the fabric of the recliner. Maybe I didn't want to know. That brings me directly to number three...

 


Number 3: Wine juice box from Target. Enough said.


P.S. Although tempted, I did not drink wine directly from a box with a straw. I used a wine glass (like a grown-up).

1 comment:

  1. The think about being a grownup is that you can drink wine however you want.
    Glass, mug, go cup, box with straw - it's up to you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment! I look forward to approving it.