Sunday

I don't think Ian, Evan, or I left the apartment today. Matt went to McDonald's and got breakfast because Evan declared that is what happens on Sunday, which is usually right as we normally stop at "Old McDonald's" on the way to church. I did go to virtual church, which celebrated Earth Day, but I didn't sing along with any of the songs because it feels weird to sing out loud alone in my apartment while the males are all doing their things. After church, there was a Lydon family Zoom session, and that went well enough. Much screen time was passed after that, although I did get Ian to narrate a journal entry which I typed for him. He has yet to do any math.

I told Matt that he was allowed some joy in this life, and he asked where to find it. I said he had to make his own, and he had no further comment.

I spent most of the evening coloring and listening to history lectures. Tomorrow I go back to work, so wish me luck. Working, parenting, and taking care of the house are hard to balance. May my faults be less than they seem.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the stairway

So much food.

so much going on