Low Expectations

I went into the world today. I drove all the way to my therapist's office, in person, and picked up some sample medication. Then, be forewarned this is crazy, I picked up Thai food from an actual restaurant. They had all the tables piled up in front to make a barrier to stop people and viruses from attacking their pad thai, and that was weird, but they were also selling discount beer, so that was cool. Except, it was not cool, so I didn't buy any. Home again, home again, the boys complained that I only bought two orders of pad see ewe. This is where the whole only speak if you have something nice to say comes into effect. I have nothing nice to say.

May you and yours be well or better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the stairway

So much food.

so much going on